[Castor-users] SPECT reading Interfile

Michael Ljungberg michael.ljungberg at med.lu.se
Fri Apr 14 17:34:40 CEST 2017

Dear Castor developers

I ran into this release a week ago and it is really a nice contribution you have made. I have been working with Monte Carlo simulations for many years developing the program simind and often I get this question of supplying reconstruction software since simind only produce projections. So being able to direct to your webpage would be natural.

However, I dont understand how to read data into castor-recon. I also use Interfile and float values so when reading in the manual at you are using interfile for both input data and output gave me confidence for a smooth connection. But I dont see how to actual do this. I checked the spect benchmark file but the cdh format is different. So my question is how I can read in for example a 64x64 float matrices for 64 angles stored in a data file and with an associated interfile header file.

Hälsningar / Best regards

Michael Ljungberg
Lund University
Sweden