[Castor-users] SPECT reading Interfile

Didier Benoit didier.benoit at inserm.fr
Tue Apr 18 17:13:41 CEST 2017

In our software, we didn't plan to read the .geom files in 2 or more
folders. I think you have 2 solutions :

1- You can copy all your .geom files for each different kind of scanners
in the CASTOR_CONFIG folder

2- Or creating a "castor_test" folder, where you write all your .geom
files (and the .geom files provided by CASToR) and set CASTOR_CONFIG to
the location of "castor_test" during the installation.

Kind regards,
Didier

didier.benoit at univ-brest.fr
didier.benoit at inserm.fr