[Castor-users] Simple request

Charles-Henri Malbert malbertch at icloud.com
Wed Apr 26 09:24:00 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I am interested in using castor to reconstruct Millenium VG images (brain images of Datscan from pig brain). The idea is to use something more powerful than the GE Entegra solution (and that can be used on a laptop). Is there a simple solution (step by step) that can be followed to install Castor either on a virtual machine or on OSX. Ultimately, a minimalist interface could be of some interest ;)

If not, I consider to pay someone to do the job. If a competent person in the list is interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely

Charles-Henri Malbert
Membre de l'Académie Nationale de Médecine
DMV, Dr es Sci, HDR
Directeur de Recherches

Unité Ani-Scan
Département de Nutrition Humaine