[Castor-users] [Castor-devel] Fwd: Re: TR: SPECT reading Interfile

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Fri Apr 28 13:18:51 CEST 2017

Hi Michael,

The scatter rate is normalized by the frame/acquisition duration in
seconds (if provided) and added to the forward projection value. The
normalization factor is a multiplicative correction factor applied
during forward & backward projection.

Best regards,

Thibaut Merlin

--
Thibaut MERLIN -- PhD

Docteur en Imagerie Médicale au Laboratoire de Traitement de l'Information Medicale (LaTIM - INSERM UMR 1101)
Bâtiment 1
CHRU Morvan - 2, Av. Foch
29609 Brest CEDEX - FRANCE
Tel: 06.75.12.24.90