[Castor-users] CASToR - problems in GATEMacToGeom

Kajal Aggarwal kajal792 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 17:41:38 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I am trying to generate .geom file using a .mac file, using the following
command :
castor-GATEMacToGeom -m DigiPET.mac -o kjScanner.geom

However, I am not doing it correct entirely, since I am getting this
message :

path mac DigiPET.mac
0 : DigiPET.mac

 --- CylindricalPET system detected. Proceeding to conversion... ---

Detected rsector container's name : PEThead
Detected module container's name : myblock
Detected crystal container's name : myLSOcrystal
Detected layer #0 container's name : SiPM
***** dataConversionUtilities::CreateGeomWithCylindrical()-> Couldn't open
geom file for writing

Can you please help me to solve this issue.

--
Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
Kajal Aggarwal