[Castor-users] Benchmark query

Kajal Aggarwal kajal792 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 09:50:45 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I am running a benchmark "run_benchmark_pet_histogram.sh", downloaded from
the Castor site. It generates two files,
"benchmark_pet_histogram_challenger_it2.hdr" and
"benchmark_pet_histogram_challenger_it2.img" and it compares the files
generated with the reference files. I am copying the results below. Can
anyone please explain me how can I open the two files generated and why the
results of the benchmark PET are not overlapping with the reference files.

Check benchmark results (compare reconstructed image with the reference one)
==================================================================================================================
  --> !!!!! The mean relative difference over the whole image is -0.0459751
!
            It is supposed to be between -5e-07 and 5e-07 !
  --> !!!!! The mean relative difference for each slice has a maximum
absolute value of 2.76492 !
            It is supposed to be between -5e-05 and 5e-05 !
            The test failed for 104 slices !
  --> !!!!! The maximum absolute relative difference is 2.71219 !
            It is supposed to be below 0.0001 !

  --> !!!!! Benchmark tests failed (3 problems found) !
            Double check all what you have done first. Then email the
mailing list.

--
Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,