[Castor-users] Benchmark query

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Mon Jul 17 11:40:45 CEST 2017

Hi Kajal,

Both reference and output images are saved in interfile. You should be
able to open it with any image editor supporting this format. The .img
file is a .raw image of 112x112x109 voxels of 2.0x2.0x2.027 mm.

Regarding your results, several users with recent compilers experienced
similar issues with the benchmark. The difference values weren't as high
as in your results though. Could you tell us what is your computer
hardware/OS ? And what is your compiler ? Is there any artifact in the
generated image ?

Did you try the other benchmarks as well ?

Best regards,

Thibaut

--
Thibaut MERLIN -- PhD

Docteur en Imagerie Médicale au Laboratoire de Traitement de l'Information Medicale (LaTIM - INSERM UMR 1101)
Bâtiment 1
CHRU Morvan - 2, Av. Foch
29609 Brest CEDEX - FRANCE
Tel: 06.75.12.24.90