[Castor-users] castor-GATEMacToGeom/GATERootToCastor questions

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Wed Jun 14 20:28:01 CEST 2017

Hi Niccolo,

Thank you for your helpful remarks. The GATE utilities indeed require
some corrections and will be patched soon (current month). For the
moment, please try the code in the zip file enclosed to this mail which
should address point 1) and 2).

For 3), there is no current plan to support aliases. I will look if it
is possible to implement it in the next patch though.

4) seems looks like a path issue indeed. We'll have a look at it for the
next patch. For the moment, absolute patch should work fine.

Best regards,

Thibaut