[Castor-users] castor-GATEMacToGeom/GATERootToCastor questions

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Thu Jun 29 20:37:47 CEST 2017

Dear Niccolo,

Sorry for the late answer. There were some issues in the calculations of
rsector angular position when using a small number of rsectors in the
files I sent you. I believe this is the main cause for the issues
observed in your image.

Regarding the transaxial min angle difference variable, it is evaluated
from the crystal orientations. Some of the artifacts in the
reconstructed image could actually come from incorrect float comparison
operations linked to this variable.

I attached a corrected version which will hopefully solve your errors.

Best regards, and thanks for helping exposing these bugs !
Thibaut

--
Thibaut MERLIN -- PhD

Docteur en Imagerie Médicale au Laboratoire de Traitement de l'Information Medicale (LaTIM - INSERM UMR 1101)
Bâtiment 1
CHRU Morvan - 2, Av. Foch
29609 Brest CEDEX - FRANCE
Tel: 06.75.12.24.90