[Castor-users] test

Harutyun Poladyan hpoladya at lakeheadu.ca
Tue Mar 28 17:32:49 CEST 2017

Hello CASToR community,

I was wondering if there will be any FAQ available for bug reports and
troubleshooting?
I am having trouble compiling the code on Fedora25 with CMake version 3.6.2
and gcc-6.3.1.

The error I get is about variable called CASTOR_CONFIG form
<<sOutputManager.cc:136:23: ‘CASTOR_CONFIG’ was not declared in this scope

Did anyone face this problem?

Regards,
Harut