[Castor-users] Attenuation Image and Coefficients in PET List-mode Recon

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Thu May 4 17:10:05 CEST 2017

Hi Reza,

I will backtrack from my previous mail. Contrary to what I previously
stated, YES, for the moment you have to provide both an attenuation
image and acf for each events for list-mode attenuation correction in
the release version of CASToR.. This will no longer be the case in the
next release.

Sorry for any confusion :)

Thibaut