[Castor-users] Problem in crystal index

Simon Stute simon.stute at cea.fr
Mon Nov 20 14:02:39 CET 2017

Hi,

There could be several different explanations.

Did you write the event indices as uint32_t in the binary datafile ?
Where do your data come from ?
Did you include corrections in the datafile ?

You may post a log file with the verbose level set to 3 in order to get
a bit more information.

Best,
Simon