[Castor-users] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] CASToR release 2.0 available

Simon Stute simon.stute at cea.fr
Fri Apr 27 11:17:53 CEST 2018

Hi Slava,

I am not very familiar with the CMake as I use the standard Makefile.
However, castor-proj.cc is a program we don't distribute for the moment
as it is far from being complete and stable.
Normally, the compilation of this program is embedded into the
CASToR_BUILD_DEVEL variable from which it is said that is must not be set.
So if you unset it, everything should be fine.

Simon