[Castor-users] Castor TOF reconstruction

Viatcheslav Sharyy Viatcheslav.Sharyy at cea.fr
Fri Apr 27 16:40:16 CEST 2018

These is a modified version of  castor-GATERootToCastor i made myself.
I don't remember if there is anything to modify other than this file.
Try to compile it and tell me if something is missing.

The simplest way  to add it is to copy the file instead of GATERootToCastor.
If you want to have both, this file and GATERootToCastor, than you need
to change the CMakeLists.txt file and add
lines  similar to those containing GATERootToCastor.

Slava

--
Viatcheslav Sharyy

e-mail: Viatcheslav.Sharyy at cea.fr