[Castor-users] CASToR vs Gate PETscanner system root.output vs It is possible to do reconstruction of my Gate phantom using TOF ....

Dania Consuegra dconsuegra88 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:10:38 CEST 2018

Dear Maxime,

Thanks for answering me. I will see If I can give a pre-computed LUT file
or implement the conversion of my format to a .geom.…

However, changing the system would not be good for me since I already have many
results with this one including a simple reconstruction of my phantom using a
*Simple Back Projection (SBP) *adapted to the output of my Gate simulation and
since the Cherenkov Photons production is very low each Gate simulation (the
most simple one) takes more than 10 hours if I want to have enough
statistics in the coincidences….

Kind regards,

Dania Consuegra Rodríguez

Phd student *Jožef Stefan Institute*