[Castor-users] Reconstruction issue

nikta zarif niktazarif63 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:02:05 CET 2018

Hello Castor users,

I have tried to reconstruct images with Castor but I am getting wrong
images. I can not find where the problem comes from.

Here is what I do:

1) I define my PET scanner geometry according to CylindricalPET geometry of
Gate (cylindricalPET_Geom, attached to this email)
2) I perform my Gate simulation and receive output in .ROOT format.
3) I use "castor-GATERootToCastor" to convert my data to castor form and
also generating the corresponding scanner using -geo command (you can find
the .log file in the link below)
4)I use "castor-recon" to reconstruct the images (you can see them in my
google drive)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12wFFGLTjFz8YnvLgXbQjtjW9PlOjSalg

Any type of help is highly appreciated.

Regards