[Castor-users] CASToR requirement: ROOT version

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Wed Mar 28 10:27:53 CEST 2018

Hi Maxime,

There is no such script, so the best is that you link CASToR with your
ROOT v5.xx version and directly try to convert some data generated with
GATE and check if the ROOT files are correctly read.

I attached a bash file to convert the data generated by the GATE PET
benchmark, but you could try with your own data as well.

Best regards,