[Castor-users] Collimator resolution

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Fri Mar 30 21:07:37 CEST 2018

Dear Michael,

Up to now, I haven't heard/read of anyone who did such a translation.

I just wanted to point out that there is the possibility to implement a
custom collimator model in the code. The model has to be defined as
"custom" in the geom file, and the implementation could be made in the
src/scanner/iScannerSPECTConv.cc file, inside the
ComputeFocalPositions() function (around lines 840 and 916 to compute
the axial and transaxial focal points respectively). From there, the
parameters of the model can be accessed.

This feature lacks some flexibility for the moment, but we'll work at
making it more practical and modular as some other Castor features.

Kind regards,

Thibaut