[Castor-users] GATERootToCastor scatter/random correction

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Wed May 23 19:55:40 CEST 2018

Hello Philip,

The estimation of scatter and random corrections is not implemented in
the conversion code, only their respective number is computed from the
root meta-data. Currently there is only the possibility to ignore these
events in the resulting datafile using the /-t/ option).

This implementation would not require much work though (recover the
number of scatter/randoms events for each couple of crystal IDs before
the conversion, and compute the correct correction factor for each event
during the conversion).

Kind regards,

Thibaut

--
Thibaut MERLIN -- PhD

Docteur en Imagerie Médicale au Laboratoire de Traitement de l'Information Medicale (LaTIM - INSERM UMR 1101)
Bâtiment 1
CHRU Morvan - 2, Av. Foch
29609 Brest CEDEX - FRANCE
Tel: 06.75.12.24.90